Terms & Conditions
- An Initial 45-minute consultation is free and will be carried out by email, telephone, Skype or in person if required by Katie Mellor, Founder of KM Virtual Office.
- Work can be accepted from the client by email, post, CD-ROM, USB driver, Drop Box or a courier.
- All work carried out by KM Virtual Office will be proof-read, however final proof-reading of the work lies with the client.
- For larger projects a time frame will be agreed with the client.
- KM Virtual Office does not accept liability or responsibility for the end use of any documents or materials produced or edited by us on behalf of the client.
- KM Virtual Office reserves the right to reject any work which we believe to be unlawful or immoral.
- Payments are to be made bank transfer (details can be found on your invoice).
- Pay as you go work will be invoiced at the end of each month and payment is then due 7 days from the date of the invoice.
- A minimum of 1 hour will be invoiced per project at the hourly rate agreed (work is invoiced at the 1-hour minimum per project, thereafter it is invoiced in 15 minutes’ segments)
- Site meetings/days will be charged at the usual hourly rate, plus mileage expenses.
- Additional Expenses - any costs incurred (postage, courier charges, mileage, phone calls on your behalf if you are not on the call minding retainer and text messages etc.) will be included within the monthly invoice.
- Overdue invoices may result in interest charges (at the rate of 2%) for the total outstanding per month.
- In the event of a contract being terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to the termination date.
- KM Virtual Office will not sell or pass on client information to any 3rd parties, unless I have written request by the client to do so. I guarantee 100% confidentiality at all time and I am happy to sign a Confidentiality Agreement to that effect.